How to open an FBS account?
Click the ‘Open account’ button on our website and proceed to the Personal Area. Before you can start trading, pass a profile verification. Confirm your email and phone number, get your ID verified. This procedure guarantees the safety of your funds and identity. Once you are done with all the checks, go to the preferred trading platform, and start trading.
How to start trading?
If you are 18+ years old, you can join FBS and begin your FX journey. To trade, you need a brokerage account and sufficient knowledge on how assets behave in the financial markets. Start with studying the basics with our free educational materials and creating an FBS account. You may want to test the environment with virtual money with a Demo account. Once you are ready, enter the real market and trade to succeed.
How to withdraw the money you earned with FBS?
The procedure is very straightforward. Go to the Withdrawal page on the website or the Finances section of the FBS Personal Area and access Withdrawal. You can get the earned money via the same payment system that you used for depositing. In case you funded the account via various methods, withdraw your profit via the same methods in the ratio according to the deposited sums.
Trend indicators are designed to identify and follow the trend of a currency pair. Traders earn whaling sums of money on trending markets. That’s why it’s necessary for you to distinguish between situations when a currency pair is trending and when prices are consolidating. The main purpose of trend indicators is not to find the exact entry/exit points, but to show the direction of trade – buy or sell.
In this tutorial, we will learn the most applied technical tools such as moving averages, Bollinger bands, ADX. Trading is all about tipping somebody’s mitts. If you know the techniques used by millions of other traders, you will be able to swim with the current (trade with the rest of the market participants) and never suffer from financial losses.
2023-05-11 • Updated
Other articles in this section
- The McClellan Oscillator
- Aroon Indicator Trading Strategy
- Currency strength
- Moving Averages Ribbon: How to Find Entry Point
- Best Time Frames for Trading
- Renko charts Japanese candlestick chart
- Types of charts
- How to Use a Heikin-Ashi Chart?
- Quantitative Easing Policy (QE)
- Pivot Points
- What Is a ZigZag Indicator?
- Moving Average
- Williams’ Percent Range (%R)
- What Is Relative Vigor Index (RVI Indicator)?
- Force index
- What Is Envelopes Indicator?
- Bulls Power and Bears Power
- Average True Range
- How to trade on central bank decisions?
- CCI (Commodity Channel Index)
- Standard deviation
- Parabolic SAR
- Trading with Stochastic Oscillator
- Relative Strength Index
- MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence)
- ADX Indicator: How To Use It For Effective Forex Trend Analysis
- Bollinger bands
- Introduction to technical indicators
- Support and resistance
- Technical analysis
- Central Banks: policy and effects
- Fundamental factors
- Fundamental Analysis in Forex and stock trading
- Fundamental vs technical analysis